Follow these steps to register one or more dancers.
- Use the Category Filter drop-down list below to select the birth year of the first dancer you are registering. Only the classes available for that age group will be displayed.
- Click on the Register a Dancer link next to the Class you wish to register this dancer for to view a list of the upcoming sessions for this class
- Select a Qty from the dropdown for each session you want to sign up for.
- If you are registering more than one dancer in the same age group for this class, you can select a quantity greater than one.
- Click on the Add to Event Cart button to add this class to the cart.
- You will then have the option to return to the Sign up for Classes page to add additional classes for this dancer
- If you a registering additional dancers, go back to Step 1.
- When you have added all the classes for all the dancers, click on the View Event Cart button to confirm the classes and quantities you have added to your cart
- You can change quantities or remove classes from this page
- If you make any changes to your cart, click on the Update Event Cart button to update your changes
- Once you are happy that you have added all the correct classes and quantities for all dancers, click on the Proceed to Registration button to access the Registration Form.
- You will answer some questions that pertain to all dancers registered (for example, parent/guardian contact information), and then some questions pertaining to each individual dancer (for example, name and birthdate)
- Discount codes are listed at the bottom of the registration page. Be sure to apply the correct discounts code if any are applicable.
- Payments via PayPal are processed immediately. You do not need to have a PayPal account to make a payment using a credit card. If you have a PayPal account, you will be asked to log into your PayPal account and select your preferred payment method.
- Payments by eTransfer must be sent separately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Registration Code (noted in the Registration Notification you received by email after submitting your registration) in the messages section of your transfer.
- Payments by cheque, including instalment payments, must be received at the office before your registration is approved. If paying in instalments please date for September 4th, January 5th and March 16th. A non-refundable deposit of $25 for classes and $200 for all company registrations is required to hold your spot.
- In all cases, your registration will be approved once your payments have been received.
Please note that classes starting in the Spring will not be included in the end of the year Spring Show at the River Run. All Creative Dance classes will have an end of the year Open House at the Studio.
Please note that our registrations will be available as soon as we know when we will be permitted to reopen. In the meantime we are working on a new online registration system which we hope will make things much more streamlined for you!
[ESPRESSO_EVENTS_TABLE_TEMPLATE order_by=event_name table_pages=100]