As many of you already know, we have postponed our Spring Show until further notice. We very much hope to be able to offer a “Spring” dance session as soon as we are able to open again and to end that session in a show as originally planned. We have tentatively scheduled October 27-28th as potential show dates at the River Run.
We hope to provide either a summer intensive and/or a weekly class options in order to be able to finish the session and to continue with the dances we left off in March. As things are changing every day- we will only plan these once we know more about when we are able to open. You may then decide to use any credit you have with us towards this “Spring” session or for a future session- whichever works best for your family.
If you have purchased a Spring Show ticket already- the River Run will be contacting you to see if you would like to transfer your ticket to the new show date option or whether you would like a refund. You may also choose to to donate the price of your ticket back to GYD if you are unable to attend the new show dates in October.
We are very, very eager to get back to the studio with you all! Until then staying home and safe is the most important thing we can all do now so that that day will come sooner than later!
Stay well, stay safe