- Winter/Spring registration opened to all those currently enrolled on Oct. 5th and all new families on October 12th.
- Please go to your account on the Portal if you have one, or create an account on the Portal if this is your first time at our school.
- Once on the Portal you will be able to search to see if you or your dancer is already in our system or to add a new student. All the classes that are available to the dancer due to year of birth will show up when you click on “Register a Student”.
- Tuition will be prorated to the date you start your classes if you are starting into the session after it has begun. Please click Submit after selecting your classes to see the prorated amount.
- Here is a video tutorial to help you use the Parent Portal for the first time. There is a lot to offer in this system! Prices, schedules, class descriptions and the ability to register online are all available on the portal.
When registering you will be asked to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $40 plus HST until classes begin (maximum of 2 registration fees per family).
Please note that we are happy to make payment plans (monthly or quarterly).
If we are need to shut down due to Covid-19, we will offer classes online.
At this time families can decide if they wish to stay registered in their classes or opt out. Only the $40 registration fee and company deposits will be non-refundable. We hope this will provide families with the flexibility to move forward with what you are most comfortable with once we know more, while providing us with a sense of what families are looking for at this time.
Please be sure to put you or your child on a waiting list if a class is full as we can also add more classes to the schedule if necessary.