Please bring in costumes listed below by April 1st.
Ballet 6-8 Tuesday
* white dresses +pink tutus+ butterfly wings SUPPLIED BY GYD
* Jonny, Miles + Ruby are ‘ADVENTURERS’. Costume pieces SUPPLIED BY GYD PLUS favourite bits from home! Start bringing them in.
Ballet 6-8 Thursday
* black tutu outfits SUPPLIED BY GYD
* 2 helper black outfits SUPPLIED BY GYD
* black bodysuits supplied by student. These are simply to go under the costume that is a bit loose in the bottom and/or top
Ballet Apprentice 1 Company
*red dresses, black skirts, bandanas SUPPLIED BY GYD
* NOLAN red t shirt , bandana SUPPLIED BY GYD. black leggings supplied by student. These can be what he usually wears to class.
Ballet Apprentice II Company
* white skirts SUPPLIED BY GYD
* white shirts and nude footless tights supplied by student. Students and Kelly will decide on final look together.
Ballet GYD Company Red
* black and gold skirts + some accessories SUPPLIED BY GYD
*tops ( extravagant wonderful tops! sequins, lace etc….) and some accessories supplied by student
Ballet GYD Company Blue
* burgundy dresses SUPPLIED BY GYD
* blue velvet pants SUPPLIED BY GYD
*DECORATED shirts provided by student ( due April 6th)
-Choose a t-shirt fitted t-shirt ( not too tight or too loose). Solid colour ( no black, white or grey) . Plain ( no logos, pictures or words)
-draw a large HEART on the front of the t-shirt
-decorate the entire INSIDE OF THE HEART only using fabric paint/ regular pain, HOT GLUE pom poms, gem stones etc. ( no glitter please!)
* costumes supplied by the student. Crazy Funky Thrift Shop look!
*Tops PROVIDED BY GYD
*BLACK LEGGINGS provided by students ( with some available from GYD)
Jazz 15 and up: Lady Gaga inspired, silver and black. Bring in what you have and we will discuss what works and TBA if you will need to buy anything.
Contemporary 6-8, Saturday 9:45 am class
Inspired by the book- Where the Wild Things Are- Animal onesie or hoodie with ears- supplied by Student
Contemporary 6-8, Saturday 2:30 pm class
Red, Yellow or Blue (bright colours) top and bottoms. No patterns and no logos. The top and bottoms can be different colours. Supplied by Student.
Colourful, patterned unitard shorts or body suit and dance shorts. Supplied by Student. I have ordered 5 that have now arrived! We are still looking for 3 more. If you can find one that your dancer loves and fits well please bring it in!
Blue Dresses, coloured Sashes, taupe pants supplied by GYD. Supplied by students: Black body suits or tight tank top for dancers who are wearing the pants. Black dance shorts for dancers who are wearing the blue dresses (for underneath)
Contemporary 11-12: Each dancer has their own Fairy Tale costume either supplied by GYD or Supplied by dancer.
Contemporary 13: White jackets- Supplied by GYD.
Supplied by Student: Black tights and body suits for underneath. Red, Yellow and Blue Jackets supplied by three dancers (they know who)
Contemporary 14: Black turtle neck tops and black bottoms. Supplied by student.
Contemporary 15 and up: Each group will supply their own costumes.
Hip Hop 9-12 (12:45 class): Yellow Tops, Denim or black pants. Supplied by Students