Please bring in costumes listed below by April 1st.
Ballet 6-8 Tuesday
* white dresses +pink tutus+ butterfly wings SUPPLIED BY GYD
* Jonny, Miles + Ruby are ‘ADVENTURERS’. Costume pieces SUPPLIED BY GYD PLUS favourite bits from home! Start bringing them in.
Ballet 6-8 Thursday
* black tutu outfits SUPPLIED BY GYD
* 2 helper black outfits SUPPLIED BY GYD
* black bodysuits supplied by student. These are simply to go under the costume that is a bit loose in the bottom and/or top
Ballet Apprentice 1 Company
*red dresses, black skirts, bandanas SUPPLIED BY GYD
* NOLAN red t shirt , bandana SUPPLIED BY GYD. black leggings supplied by student. These can be what he usually wears to class.
Ballet Apprentice II Company
* white skirts SUPPLIED BY GYD
* white shirts and nude footless tights supplied by student. Students and Kelly will decide on final look together.
Ballet GYD Company Red
* black and gold skirts + some accessories SUPPLIED BY GYD
*tops ( extravagant wonderful tops! sequins, lace etc….) and some accessories supplied by student
Ballet GYD Company Blue
* burgundy dresses SUPPLIED BY GYD
* blue velvet pants SUPPLIED BY GYD
*DECORATED shirts provided by student ( due April 6th)
-Choose a t-shirt fitted t-shirt ( not too tight or too loose). Solid colour ( no black, white or grey) . Plain ( no logos, pictures or words)
-draw a large HEART on the front of the t-shirt
-decorate the entire INSIDE OF THE HEART only using fabric paint/ regular pain, HOT GLUE pom poms, gem stones etc. ( no glitter please!)
* costumes supplied by the student. Crazy Funky Thrift Shop look!
*Tops PROVIDED BY GYD
*BLACK LEGGINGS provided by students ( with some available from GYD)
Jazz 15 and up: Lady Gaga inspired, silver, black and white. Bring in what you have and we will discuss what works and TBA if you will need to buy anything.
Contemporary 6-8, Saturday 9:45 am class
Inspired by the book- Where the Wild Things Are- Animal onesie or hoodie with ears- supplied by Student
Contemporary 6-8, Saturday 2:30 pm class
Red, Yellow or Blue (bright colours) top and bottoms. No patterns and no logos. The top and bottoms can be different colours. Supplied by Student.
All other classes TBA